My office hours are Monday-Friday 9-5 CST. If you send me a note I’ll be sure to get back to you in the next 2 business days.
Oh and don’t forget to check out the FAQ section below and my services page, it may just save you an email!
If you’ve already put a deposit down on a date then have to move/cancel it, the deposit is legally non-refundable and a new deposit will have to be made in order to hold your new date.
Collaborating with couples is one of my favorite things to do! Feel free to share the link to your vision board in the contact form, or if you don't have one, I can help you create one! Having said that, I cannot promise that I will capture everything on your shot list. My only requirement for a "shot list" is your family portraits.
I absolutely do and encourage you to print your photos! I have an online gallery that I send you with all of your final edited images that you can print from! I can also work with you on an album- all you do is check your favorite photos from the day and I will handle the rest!
For family, maternity, couples sessions, 3 weeks or less and I ask for 6-9 weeks for weddings. With that being said, my turnaround time will be dependent on the time of year especially during the busy holiday season, traveling, etc. but I do try to deliver them in that timeframe!
IS THIS A QUESTION? YES!! Let's create a custom package that works best for you. I always include travel within each package so you can take the worry out of travel fees!
See my services page for more details!
Yes, I offer engagement sessions! They are included in my 10 hour package and 20% off for my 8 hour package. Normally $600 for 1 hour.
I always recommend you reaching out as soon as you can because I would hate for your date to be taken!
No, I do not! I firmly believe that editing is an integral part of the magic that brings images to life. I guarantee to meticulously edit each and every photo, ensuring that none of the moments you want or need are left out. And if, by chance, you feel that I've overlooked delivering a particular photo, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm more than willing to revisit my images and promptly send it over to you. After all, we're all human, and mistakes can happen. I'm committed to ensuring that you don't miss out on any precious memories!
Absolutely! To secure your spot on my calendar, I request a 30% retainer fee. The remaining 70% is due 3 months in advance for weddings and 1 month in advance for other shoots. If needed, you can split these payments into up to 3 installments to make it more manageable. I'm flexible and happy to accommodate your schedule!
Ashley lauren photo llc 2024