I'm based in Chicago, IL but I will absolutely travel to wherever love takes me
You bet I do! Nothing excited me more than the opportunity to shoot a destination wedding or elopement. If you're thinking of taking your celebrations outside of IL, please get in touch so we can chat about the finer details.
A million times YESS!!! LGBTQIA+, no matter how you identify and regardless of how you define your relationship, I'd love to be a part of your wedding day. Love is love and I'm 100% here for it!
If you and your partner are thinking of skipping the fuss and running off to do a private ceremony with just the two of you or a handful of your nearest and dearest, I'd be absolutely honoured to document your intimate ceremony. Our elopement packages start at 4 hours' coverage, so get in touch if you'd like to learn more.
You'll receive over 600-800 photos, depending on how many hours we shoot and how jam-packed your wedding day is!
Firstly, I'll send you a handful of sneak peek shots a couple of days after your wedding. 6 to 10 weeks later, you'll receive a link to your online gallery and slide slow to watch and relive your wedding day. Around the same time, you'll also receive a beautiful package in the mail with a USB, prints and a little thank you from me.
It will take roughly 6 to 10 weeks to receive your final wedding photos. I put a lot of love and care into perfecting each image, which is why it'll take me a little bit more time to deliver your final images. If you'd like your photos sooner, please ask me about the rush fee.
I've got a session guide for you that goes over this and so much more!
This has never happened and will NEVER happen. However, if it did, I have contacts all over the world that will be able to step in. These are other talented photographers who will take good care of you.
Yes, we can organize to split your payments into four installments. Just let me know if this would suit you.
Of course, I'd love for you to print your favorite photos! You can easily order photos prints through your online gallery.
Life is complicated and the unexpected is to be expected. The deposit is non refundable as this helps to protect my business due to turning away all other booking for your wedding date. I hope you understand that deposit is insurance for my business to stay afloat in the event of a cancellation.
Yes, I do! I have come to work with some of the top wedding vendors. If you would like a specific recommendations, just reach out and I'm sure I will have some suggestions I can send you.
I require 30% retainer to secure your spot on my calendar, and the remaining 70% is due 3 months in advance for weddings, 2 months in advance for shoots. You can split these payments (up to 3 payments) if you’d like to help make it more affordable. I’m happy to work with your schedule!
If you have made it this far, I feel like we are going to be best friends! Head on over to my contact form and we will get to chatting about your dream day.
There is zero obligation to book during our catch up, so no pressure whatsoever. I want you to feel 100% comfortable and confident in your booking once we've hashed out all the details. If you're in, I'm in!
We can do this in person or over Zoom/Facetime. During our catch up you can ask as many questions as you'd like and get a feel for what it'll be like working together!
I am in the love & people business so I never want to turn away an opportunity to serve you.
Having a conversation is the first step— let’s chat about your budget and see if it’s a possibility to work together in this season- payment plans are always an option!!